- new recipe for traditional Pineapple Tarts, from our family to yours x
- cocktail recipe inspired by some wisecracks, a faded memory and THIS supreme ensemble.
- a hands-on guide on making and using your furoshiki wrapping cloth.
Low Waste Slow Fashion initiative by High Tea with Mrs Woo x University of Newcastle School of Creative Industries.
We are relocating to co-retail with Studio Melt, grand re-opening September 2020.
- bringing you behind the scenes of a slow clothing practice
- mending garments with gold threads.
Here are some of the links and resources from Ange's interview with My Millennial Money.
Ange chats with My Millennial Money on Slow, Sustainable Fashion - sharing 10 tips on how to sort your closet out.
Meeting the maker Nobuhiro Sato of Pull+Push, Kyoto.